<body>
<body>

MR. BRIGHTSIDE


name:arvin jay manalo
birthday:08-11-90
age:15
sign:leo
likes:you
dislikes:you
ImgDump.net


LABYRINTH & ZEPHYR

for my birthday:
devotional notebook
poetry book
laptop
digicam
eyeglasses

for my life:
stronger faith
enlightment
spiritual growth

MEN & WOMEN & NATURE

Blog Visitors
  • arvin
  • (O_o)
  • jonell
  • paurong
  • jheanne
  • say you love me
  • efer
  • my hopes are so high
  • kevin
  • utakgago
  • ck
  • nerdy transformation
  • paeng
  • rewind to the past
  • junfestin
  • imagine life
  • akkhi
  • keep it down while i sleep
  • rin
  • blue phoenix
  • potpot
  • addicted to retro
  • sayote queen
  • ang blog ni sayote queen
  • czar
  • saving me from myself
  • cai
  • thoughts and feelings deep within me
  • mish
  • buhay soloista
  • mikmik
  • demolishers
  • yna
  • magbago ka na
  • jochie
  • adeek life
  • achoo
  • achoo's thinking aloud
  • yookay
  • meet u.k. the unknown
  • marhgil
  • kukote in a jar
  • kristine
  • ako at sila
  • vieira
  • clueless in her own world
  • pam
  • a butterfly spreads its wings

    CLOTHES BASKET

  • july my first blog


  • WHISPERS & ECHOES



    Saturday, August 26, 2006

    i just saturday





    Connecting Histories

    Jukebox

    Playlist Dedicated to SHARYL

    Grandfather's clock


    Countdown Also For SHARYL